Water Activated Food Paint, Antique Gold
Regular price $9.99 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
- Just activate, stir and paint; Edible Art Metallic Water Activate Food Paint by Sweet Sticks is the first of its kind, designed for the finer details in cake and cookie decorating; it is specifically formulated to cater for vegan and religious decorators; with a unique blend of 100-percent edible ingredients, it can paint, dry and be rub free on many surfaces, making decorating quicker, easier and more effective
- Paints on royal icing, buttercream, macarons & fondant. When working with this edible Paint, use quality fine-line brushes sold separately; paint is rub free, no fuss; the color is true and 100-percent food-grade edible and vegan, plus free of alcohol, gluten, dairy, soy and peanuts
- Getting started tips and tricks: Have a small cup of water on hand ready to go; dip your fine-line brush into the water to wet it and start mixing into your food paint; keep dipping in water, mixing and repeating until you have created a paste consistency; practice, play and become familiar with the product and the consistency that suits you best
- The food paint will dry up over time, so be sure to continue adding water from your brush as you go to keep your paste consistency; once-over strokes are best, so try to think about what you are painting before you start; two coats are best; paint your first coat and let dry takes a short time to dry; when dry, paint over
- Wash your brush in clean water before starting a new color; this food paint is designed to paint only finer details such as lettering, small patterns and fine line designs; best used on royal icing, buttercream, macarons and fondant.